AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Austin, TX
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leading retailer of mobility and disability equipment. We offer the highest quality products that are covered under comprehensive warranties. Make us your first stop when it comes to shopping for stair lifts, lifts chairs, walk-in tubs, mobility scooters, wheelchair ramps, and other mobility solutions that will help you increase accessibility in your home, business, and other public places. All of our products are made using components that are manufactured in the United States and are specially designed to be durable and affordable. Our prices simply can’t be beat by any of our competitors!
You can begin your shopping experience by browsing through our informative website that clearly lists no-haggle prices and features helpful articles that can help you become an informed consumer. In addition, you can call or visit our local AmeriGlide of Austin, TX location today to speak with an expert who can answer all your questions and ensure that you have a superior customer service experience.
Starting at $1,699.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,146.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,940.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model