AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Austin, TX
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leading retailer of mobility and disability equipment. We offer the highest quality products that are covered under comprehensive warranties. Make us your first stop when it comes to shopping for stair lifts, lifts chairs, walk-in tubs, mobility scooters, wheelchair ramps, and other mobility solutions that will help you increase accessibility in your home, business, and other public places. All of our products are made using components that are manufactured in the United States and are specially designed to be durable and affordable. Our prices simply can’t be beat by any of our competitors!
You can begin your shopping experience by browsing through our informative website that clearly lists no-haggle prices and features helpful articles that can help you become an informed consumer. In addition, you can call or visit our local AmeriGlide of Austin, TX location today to speak with an expert who can answer all your questions and ensure that you have a superior customer service experience.
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide offers a wide selection of high quality vertical platform lifts that can increase mobility and accessibility in your home or business. Learn more about these versatile mobility devices!
The Express Dumbwaiter from AmeriGlide can take the hassle and strain out of carrying heavy loads throughout your home!
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Whether you are looking for a vertical platform lift or vehicle mounted lift, AmeriGlide has the right wheelchair lift to fit your needs and increase your mobility.
Starting at $3,500.00
A bathtub lift is a lightweight, affordable, and easy to install mobility device that can allow you to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of a relaxing soak in your tub.
Starting at $699.00
Starting at $489.00
A lift chair recliner from AmeriGlide is a simple and affordable mobility tool that can provide a relaxing chair and take the strain out of sitting and standing.
Starting at $549.99
Starting at $15,998.99
The AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator is a luxurious and surprisingly affordable addition that can allow easy access to all levels of your home.
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.